The Duffy School is proud to have developed a successful competitive program, with consistent World-level training and an intensive fitness program to build strength and prevent injury. This program has resulted in many great accomplishments over the years, including:
- Multiple team placements at the Southern Region Championships, including:
- 2014 1st place Under 12 8 Hand Ceili
- 2015 1st place Under 15 Figure Choreography
- Multiple regional medal holders at the Southern Region Championships, including National and World Solo Qualifiers
- Multiple national medal holders at the North American Irish Dance Championships, including a World Solo Qualifier
We are very proud of these achievements, yet we recognize that competitive Irish dance is about so much more than medals, trophies, or accolades. At The Duffy School we commit ourselves to developing our dancers as individuals who are caring, compassionate, and resilient. Our dancers are encouraged to mentor one another as they work toward a common goal, celebrate each other through successes, and learn from their disappointments. The life skills built through this shared experience will serve our dancers long after they hang up their dancing shoes.
Please contact our office to claim your trial class pass today!